Steak is a classic and delicious meal enjoyed by people of all ages and palates. It is a versatile protein that can be cooked in a variety of ways, making it a great option for a premier but affordable appreciation gift. Steak night – paired with asparagus and a bold red wine – can inspire a romantic or celebratory evening. Steak on the grill with some potatoes and artichokes can be set the stage for a family evening in the backyard. Giving steak for gifts is almost guaranteed to be met with gratitude.
Steaks as gifts have long-been considered a high-end or special thank you. There are varied cuts and qualities of steaks, but they are often regarded as a “special occasion” meal. With gThankYou grocery gift certificates and a personalized card, you can encourage a special “Steak Night” courtesy of your organization!
- Steak is delicious and satisfying. A well-cooked steak is a culinary masterpiece that is sure to please even the most discerning palate. It is also very filling, so it is perfect for a special occasion or a night when you want to indulge.
- Steak is versatile. Steak can be cooked in a variety of ways, so you can customize it to the recipient’s taste. You can grill it, pan fry it, or roast it in the oven. You can also add a wide variety of seasonings and sauces to give it unique flavor.
- Steak is considered a high-end food. Steak is often considered to be a luxury food, so it is a great option for a special occasion gift. It is also a good choice for a gift for someone who loves to cook or who enjoys fine dining.
- Steak is shareable. Steak is a great food to share with friends and family. You can cook it up for a special dinner party or simply cut it up for enough kabobs for everyone!
How do I Gift a Steak?
If you are looking for a gift that is sure to please, steak and groceries are a great option to say thank you with a well-rounded, delicious meal.
Here are some tips for giving steak:
- Include enough funds on the grocery gift certificate for accompanying foods. gThankYou! Grocery Gift Certificates are designed for purchase of any food item, and that includes any type of steak that can be purchased at a grocery store. Since steak is best enjoyed with some accompanying foods, such as grilled vegetables, mashed potatoes, or a salad, a gThankYou! Grocery Gift Certificate covers all the bases for a much appreciated special occasion gift.
- Include a recipe card. Consider including a recipe card with the gift. You can offer grilling tips, how to test the “doneness” of a steak or invite them to try new preparation methods. Here are some highly regarded steak recipes from Food & Wine Magazine.
- Make it personal. Personalize the gift by including a special message or note. You can use a fun play on words, or just explain why the gift represents your gratitude.
Learn More About gThankYou Certificates of Gratitude
Learn More About gThankYou!