This time of year, employers often struggle trying to think of the perfect employee holiday gifts. What does everyone want, need and love? Food. What’s a thoughtful gift that can be shared with others over the holidays? The gift of food.
At gThankYou, we have an easy way to share the holiday gift of food with your team. gThankYou Grocery Gift Certificates allow recipients to buy any combination of food items – at the time and grocery store of their choosing. They prohibit any non-food items. such as alcohol or tobacco.
If you wish to give recipients the ability to choose the holiday meal they want for their families, choose gThankYou Grocery Gift Certificates.
If you prefer to provide the specific gift of a Christmas ham or a choice of Turkey Or Ham as a gift, we offer that too.
“Food is our common ground, a universal experience.” – James Beard
Why does everyone love a food gift?
Food is essential to our health and often is the reason for social gatherings – with family, friends or colleagues. So often we enjoy the opportunity to share our meal with others, especially at the holidays. It’s in our nature and it of value to all of us.
“Food is a central activity of mankind and one of the single most significant trademarks of culture.” – Mark Kurlansky
A gift of food is always appreciated.
The anytime food gift can make a big difference to someone on a tight budget, with lots of mouths to feed or suffering from food-insecurity.
Whether it’s the centerpiece of a holiday meal, fresh fruit on the counter, or more choices in the pantry, food is universal. It’s the language that sustains us and brings joy.
Food illustrates gratitude
The gift of gThankYou Grocery Gift Certificates is an excellent way to say, “thank you” to employees who support your organization. Whether your workplace is hybrid, in-house, or remote; whether you need ideas for executives or front-line staff – Grocery Gift Certificates resonate with everyone and with gThankYou, are easy to provide.
Think about when someone brings cookies to the office, you have lunch with a senior manager, or were given some extra money to “buy a treat.” Usually, these activities bring positive feelings, especially gratitude. In turn, this boosts morale that transcends that one interaction. It fuels productivity, helps with retention, fosters relationships and much more.
Food has the power to speak the language of gratitude. And gratitude is contagious (in a good way)!
“Laughter is brightest in the place where food is good.” – Irish Proverb
A few facts about gThankYou Grocery Gift Certificates
gThankYou! Grocery Gift Certificates are Manufacturer Coupons that can be redeemed for any combination of food items at virtually all major grocery chains in the U.S.
Like all gThankYou Gift Certificates, our vouchers for groceries are just like the cents-off coupons everyone redeems at supermarket checkouts. Grocery Certificates come in a range of values from $10 to $30 to fit any budget.
What can gThankYou Grocery Gift Certificates be redeemed for? Is anything excluded?
- A gThankYou! Grocery Gift Certificate can be redeemed for any brands and variety of food products — fresh, frozen, shelf-stable, or cooked.
- Our Grocery Certificates exclude all non-food items such as tobacco, alcohol and pharmaceuticals.
- Simply hand your Certificate to the clerk when you check out of the grocery store. If you have more in your shopping cart, you pay the difference. Be sure to note, that like all Manufacturer Coupons, there is no change given if you spend less than the face value.
How are gThankYou Grocery Gift Certificates different than Grocery Store Gift Cards?
- Grocery Gift Certificates by gThankYou work as Manufacturer Coupons. They can only be redeemed for the merchandise specified, in this case food items only. Coupons have no cash or residual value. And are required to have expiration dates. All gThankYou Certificates ordered for the holiday season will expire the end of April of the following year.
- Grocery Store Gift Cards allow recipients to purchase any store merchandise – tobacco, pharmaceuticals, alcohol or general merchandise. If you intent is to provide a gift of food, then choose gThankYou.
- Gift Checks are similar to Store Gift Cards in that they can be used toward any store merchandise, or in the case of a check, deposited in a checking account.
Ordering gThankYou Grocery Gift Certificates
Ordering gThankYou Certificates is easy! Simply order online or give us a call at: 888-484-1658.
All gThankYou purchases come with optional customizable gift Enclosure Cards. These popular cardstock cards are 3 inches by 4 inches and come in dozens of fun and festive designs. Check out our Christmas and Winter Holiday collection as well as our entire line of free ‘thank you’ cards.
Cards are selected during the purchase process. You can choose any design, customize your message or choose one of ours and even add a logo or signature scan. If you customize a Card, we will send you a proof to share for approvals and once approved include them in your order free of charge!
Most all orders ship same day with gThankYou. Order today and if you select overnight delivery, you can receive them tomorrow (business days only).
And, inspire your recipients’ meal planning: download our FREE cookbooks. These resources make great bonus gifts to your gift of groceries!
Large and distributed workplaces
gThankYou can help make it easy to share employee gifts! If you have a large and/or distributed workplace we can help with logistics even including individual mailings via USPS. Give us a call at 888-484-1658 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s discuss a custom plan for your needs.
Learn more about gThankYou
- Check out our Home Page
- See all our Gift Certificate Choices
- Watch ‘About Us’ Video
- See what customers say in our Case Studies
- Look at our FAQ
- See FREE customizable ‘thank you’ cards
- Reach us at 888-484-1658 or via email@example.com
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” – George Bernard Shaw
gThankYou Grocery Gift Certificates are a practical, affordable and meaningful gift all year-round. Everyone needs groceries! By giving vouchers for groceries, you’re sharing in a meaningful part of your employees’ lives and even inspiring healthy choices. Grocery Gift Certificates make great on-the-spot reward and workplace wellness incentives, too.
We hope to hear from you!
The gThankYou! Team
Learn More About gThankYou!