Cold and flu season has hit all across the U.S. If – like many – you can’t yet get vaccinated, why not start making soup? Chicken soup is bound to get old this year. Turkey makes a fantastic soup base with all the benefits of home remedies for seasonal ailments.
In the interest of public health, gThankYou offers these Turkey Soup recipes. Don’t worry if you don’t have a turkey carcass — you don’t have to wait until after Thanksgiving to make these soups. Simply use turkey legs or wings available at most grocers as the base for a hearty turkey stock.
- Mom’s Turkey Soup with a gThankYou! to Simply Recipes.
- Turkey Chowder with a gThankYou! to CDKitchen.
- Mexican Turkey Soup with Chipotles with a gThankYou! to Food & Wine.
- Rustic Bean, Kale and Turkey Soup with a gThankYou! to What We’re Eating.
- Turkey Barley Soup with a gThankYou! to Kalyn’s Kitchen.
To your health, and happy soup making!
Learn More About gThankYou!
- Building a Culture of Gratitude (72)
- How to Write an Employee Thank You Letter (11)
- Holiday Employee Appreciation Ideas (48)
- Recipes (16)
- Your gThankYou Certificate (2)
- gTY Archives (854)