Some think leftovers are the best part of a traditional Turkey Dinner. Others have a different opinion (don’t ask about the year we won a very big Turkey from Wegman’s while living many miles away from family to help eat it.)
Truth is, the vast array of ways to use up your leftover Turkey illustrates the versatility and economy of a big roast Turkey. If you’re still searching for ideas, consider some tried-and-true favorites from these great Turkey leftover resources:
- The Best Turkey Leftover Recipes on Planet Earth featuring Chiles Rellenos with Turkey.
- Wegman’s Turkey Leftovers section highlights Cauliflower Spinach & Chicken Gratin (just substitute your turkey for the rotisserie chicken).
- Turkey Tortilla Soup with a gThankYou! to JoAnn Thomas at Right Cuisine Food and Travel.
- Savory Turkey Soup with a gThankYou! to Peggy Lampman and AnnArbor.com
- Food bloggers at Simply Recipes have also compiled fantastic Turkey Leftovers offerings with classic Turkey Tetrazzini as one featured dish.
You’re certain to enjoy the results whichever way you choose to use up your Turkey leftovers
Lynn Welch is a contributor to gThankYou, LLC, based in Madison, WI. gThankYou® Certificates of Gratitude™ are one way savvy companies recognize employees’ great work at Holiday Time. The company is best known for its Turkey Gift Certificates, Ham Gift Certificates, and Grocery Gift Cards.
Learn More About gThankYou!
- Building a Culture of Gratitude (71)
- How to Write an Employee Thank You Letter (11)
- Holiday Employee Appreciation Ideas (48)
- Recipes (16)
- Your gThankYou Certificate (2)
- gTY Archives (854)