Bundling gThankYou’s Thanksgiving gift certificates is a great way to give employees the gift of a full Thanksgiving feast — complete with a turkey, all the fixings and dessert.
Everyone loves sharing the Thanksgiving meal. By bundling several of our gift certificates together to provide for the full feast, you’ll be recognizing an American tradition as well as your employees. Give the gift of Thanksgiving and it will be a token of appreciation your employees won’t forget.
Here are four ways bundling gThankYou gift certificates puts the “Thanks” into Thanksgiving.
1. Every plate filled. Our gift certificates give the recipient the flexibility to do it their way. Whatever the dietary preferences at their family’s Thanksgiving table — gluten-free, low-carb, Paleo, vegetarian, meat and potatoes, or a combination — we offer certificates that suit everyone’s tastes: turkeys, hams, general groceries, pizza, fruits and veggies, pies and ice cream.
2. An all-American symbol of gratitude. Families come together at Thanksgiving to remember the Pilgrims’ first meal together with the Native Americans. The life of early settlers wasn’t easy, but they knew how important it was to join hands and remember to be grateful for the abundance of the land and how far they’d come.
Thanksgiving is also a moment of culinary pride for many families. They bring out the best silverware and work hard in the kitchen to put a tasty, memorable meal on the table.
And because you helped provide that meal, your workplace will be on their minds as they give thanks.
3. Practical. Gift certificates don’t collect dust in the back of a closet, or get “regifted” or donated to a thrift store. They get used! Food is needed and appreciated by everyone, and gift certificates for food are particularly useful because they give the recipient a choice of what, where and how to spend them.
Recipients go to the grocery store of their choice, at a time they pick and select the food they want. Redeeming the gift certificates is as easy as presenting them at the check-out lane, no fuss or extra steps necessary.
4. So easy for you, too. At gThankYou!, ordering gift certificates is simple. You can place your order online or by calling us at 888-484-1658. Need your certificates the next day? No problem! We also customize your certificates with both giver and recipient names if you wish, and provide FREE customizable “thank you” cards, too.
Gift certificates don’t require add-ons, like wrapping paper, ribbons, refrigeration, storage or costly shipping. We provide FREE customizable enclosure cards and customize each certificate with names of both giver and recipient.
They’re also easy to distribute. They can be tucked into payroll envelopes, handed out directly to employees, or mailed to employees’ homes. The convenience of Thanksgiving gift certificates makes them ideal if you have employees in more than one location. Whether your employees are at company headquarters or a satellite location, they’ll receive the same special gift from you.
Enjoy our exciting new FREE eBook on Workplace Gratitude for insights into the science of creating a culture of appreciation. Download by clicking here or below.
About gThankYou, LLC
Turkey Gift Certificates and Turkey Or Ham Gift Certificates by gThankYou! are two of America’s favorite employee gifts and can be redeemed for any Brand (Turkey or Turkey Or Ham), at virtually any Grocery Store in the U.S.
gThankYou, LLC provides company leaders with a variety of easy, meaningful and affordable ways to recognize and reward employees, holiday time or anytime. gThankYou! Certificates of Gratitude and our free Enclosure Cards are personalizable including incorporating your company logo. And, nearly all orders ship same day.
gThankYou, LLC (www.gthankyou.com) is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Contact: Rick Kiley, Chief ThankYou! Officer, gThankYou, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-484-1658.
Follow the Company Blog – “Celebrating Work”.
Join the Conversation @gThankYou
Watch our gThankYou! YouTube Video – “Learn More About Us”.
“G” logo and “Certificates of Gratitude” are trademarks and “gThankYou” is a registered trademark of gThankYou, LLC.
Learn More About gThankYou!
- Building a Culture of Gratitude (71)
- How to Write an Employee Thank You Letter (11)
- Holiday Employee Appreciation Ideas (48)
- Recipes (16)
- Your gThankYou Certificate (2)
- gTY Archives (854)