With Super Bowl Sunday just a few days away, we know the players—the New York Giants and the New England Patriots —and party planning is in full swing.
Whether your team is in the big game or not (ours isn’t—Go Packers!) it’s hard not to watch the spectacle of the Super Bowl, if only for the halftime show (are you a Madonna fan?) and the commercials.
Indianapolis is prepared for the Super Bowl, are you?
If not, check out these six tips for planning your own “winning” Super Bowl party:
- Prepare some of the best Super Bowl recipes for parties of all sizes.
- Read up on Super Bowl history so you can regale your party guests.
- Download a Super Bowl countdown clock to keep up guests’ anticipation for the game.
- Have these Super Bowl trivia questions at the ready.
- Plan some fun Super Bowl party activities for football lovers and non-football lovers alike.
- Queue up the Top 10 Super Bowl games for everyone’s enjoyment.
If your workplace is focused on the Super Bowl, it’s the perfect time to consider distributing gThankYou! Pizza Gift Certificates to employees as a thank you for a great holiday season or as a winter pick-me-up. Order today and receive them tomorrow if you want.
May it be a great football game!
About gThankYou, LLC
gThankYou! Turkey Gift Certificates are one of America’s favorite employee gifts and can be redeemed for any Brand whole Turkey, at virtually any Grocery Store in the U.S.
gThankYou, LLC provides company leaders with a variety of easy, meaningful and affordable ways to recognize and reward employees, holiday time or anytime. gThankYou! Certificates of Gratitude and free Enclosure Cards are personalizable including incorporating your company logo, and ship same day.
gThankYou, LLC (www.gthankyou.com) is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Contact: Rick Kiley, Chief ThankYou! Officer, gThankYou, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-484-1658.
Follow the Company Blog – “Celebrating Work”.
Watch our gThankYou! YouTube Video – “Learn More About Us”.
“G” logo and “Certificates of Gratitude” are trademarks and “gThankYou” is a registered trademark of gThankYou, LLC.
Learn More About gThankYou!