Wishing you and your family season’s greetings and a joyous New Year from all of us here at gThankYou!
We are grateful to our fantastic customers and wonderful employees who make it all possible here at gThankYou!
With this blog, Celebrating Work, we look forward to continuing in 2015 to bring you the latest ideas and best tips for cultivating workplace gratitude and building a successful and vibrant culture.
Share in our gratitude with these ten uplifting quotes about the holiday season.
1. “This is my wish for you: peace of mind, prosperity through the year, happiness that multiplies, health for you and yours, fun around every corner, energy to chase your dreams, joy to fill your holidays!” – D.M. Dellinger
2. “I like to compare the holiday season with the way a child listens to a favorite story. The pleasure is in the familiar way the story begins, the anticipation of familiar turns it takes, the familiar moments of suspense and the familiar climax and ending.” — Fred Rogers
3. “Sharing the holiday with other people, and feeling that you’re giving of yourself, gets you past all the commercialism.” — Caroline Kennedy
4. “As we struggle with shopping lists and invitations, compounded by December’s bad weather, it is good to be reminded that there are people in our lives who are worth this aggravation, and people to whom we are worth the same.” — Donald E. Westlake
5. “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” — Andy Rooney
6. “The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing others’ loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of the holidays.” — W. C. Jones
7. “Christmas is not as much about opening presents as it is opening our hearts.” — Janice Maeditere
8. “Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.” — Mary Ellen Chase
9. “May your walls know joy, may every room hold laughter, and every window open to great possibility.” — Mary Anne Radmacher
10. “Unless we make Christmas an occasion to share our blessings, all the snow in Alaska won’t make it ‘white’.” — Bing Crosby
May your life be filled with happiness and joy this holiday season!
The gThankYou! Team
About gThankYou, LLC
Turkey Gift Certificates and Turkey Or Ham Gift Certificates by gThankYou! are two of America’s favorite employee gifts and can be redeemed for any Brand (Turkey or Turkey Or Ham), at virtually any Grocery Store in the U.S.
gThankYou, LLC provides company leaders with a variety of easy, meaningful and affordable ways to recognize and reward employees, holiday time or anytime. gThankYou! Certificates of Gratitude and our free Enclosure Cards are personalizable including incorporating your company logo. And, nearly all orders ship same day.
gThankYou, LLC (www.gthankyou.com) is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Contact: Rick Kiley, Chief ThankYou! Officer, gThankYou, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-484-1658.
Follow the Company Blog – “Celebrating Work”.
Join the Conversation @gThankYou
Watch our gThankYou! YouTube Video – “Learn More About Us”.
“G” logo and “Certificates of Gratitude” are trademarks and “gThankYou” is a registered trademark of gThankYou, LLC.
Learn More About gThankYou!