We hope you have a peaceful and happy holiday celebration. Whether you’re spending the holidays with family, friends or colleagues, we hope it’s a time of gratitude and joy.
With the end of 2017 upon us, we’re reflecting on our gratitude for our customers, our Certificate recipients, our email subscribers and blog readers, and our hard-working team!
As a token of our appreciation, we’re sharing several of our ebooks to help you through the holiday season and plan for an engaged and productive New Year — all FREE.
Our Gifts to You:
Cook the Perfect Ham or Turkey
First, if you’re cooking a ham or turkey for the holidays, check out our free holiday cookbooks:
- The Ultimate Turkey Guide — Whether it’s a frozen Butterball® turkey or a heritage bird that’s pre-brined, use this handy, straightforward guide to streamline the centerpiece of your holiday feast and “wow” your guests! Novice or seasoned pro, you’ll find useful tips and resources in this handy guide to successfully choosing, cooking and serving your holiday turkey.
- Holiday Ham Guide — What kind of ham is best, cured or uncured? How do I know when the ham is done? This helpful guide answers perennial questions and offers tips for serving a delicious glazed ham for your holiday meal centerpiece. Our step-by-step Holiday Ham Guide takes you from grocery store to table with ease so you can enjoy more holiday time with family and friends.
Share Your Holiday Gratitude in the Workplace
Still looking for last-minute year-end gifts for staff? Need to write the perfect Thank You note to your team? Find all you need to know in our free ebooks focused on holiday gift-giving and sharing gratitude:
- Be inspired to give amazing holiday gifts with our Ultimate Employee Gift-Giving Guide! It’s updated for 2018 with fresh case studies, more resources and the latest research in HR management. It’s the perfect resource for planning employee gift-giving at the holidays and recognition efforts for the New Year.
- Learn how to write a meaningful, memorable holiday Thank You letter with our ebook, “How to Write a Holiday Thank You Letter to Employees.” A well-crafted Thank You note communicates your appreciation in a way employees will value and remember year-round.
Make Every Day ‘Employee Appreciation Day’ in 2018!
With just a few days left in 2017, what better time to start planning for the New Year? The week between Christmas and New Year’s is a great week for reflecting and setting planning goals for the new year! Download your gThankYou “2018 Day-to-Day Employee Celebration Calendar” today for insights and tactics to building an everyday culture of appreciation employees will love. You’ll find it a great year-round resource for engaging, celebrating and appreciating your workplace.
About gThankYou, LLC
Turkey Gift Certificates and Turkey Or Ham Gift Certificates by gThankYou are two of America’s favorite employee gifts and can be redeemed for any brand (Turkey or Turkey Or Ham), at virtually any grocery store in the U.S. Find out more: gThankYou Gift Certificates.
gThankYou, LLC provides company leaders with a variety of easy, meaningful and affordable ways to recognize and reward employees, holiday time or anytime. gThankYou! Certificates of Gratitude and our free Enclosure Cards are personalizable including incorporating your company logo. And, nearly all orders ship same day.
Learn More About gThankYou – Watch Our “About Us” Video:
gThankYou, LLC (www.gthankyou.com) is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Contact: Rick Kiley, Chief ThankYou! Officer, gThankYou, LLC at email@example.com or 888-609-2234.
Follow the Company Blog — “Celebrating Work”
Join the Conversation @gThankYou
Watch our gThankYou! YouTube Video — “Learn More About gThankYou”
“G” logo and “Certificates of Gratitude” are trademarks and “gThankYou” is a registered trademark of gThankYou, LLC.
Learn More About gThankYou!
- Building a Culture of Gratitude (71)
- How to Write an Employee Thank You Letter (11)
- Holiday Employee Appreciation Ideas (48)
- Recipes (16)
- Your gThankYou Certificate (2)
- gTY Archives (854)