Thanksgiving is days away, and despite best intentions, you don’t have a workplace “Thank You” gift planned for employees. Procrastination panic sets in. What will you do?
Take a deep breath. Relax.
At gThankYou!, last-minute ordering is simple and fast. Brew a cup of tea, sit back and follow this step-by-step guide to getting gThankYou! certificates by tomorrow — just in time to brighten the start to the holiday season with a gift your employees will appreciate and use.
1. Visit gthankyou.com and decide how you’d like to share your workplace thank you this Thanksgiving — with a turkey gift certificate, ham gift certificate, a combination of both, or with our gift certificates for other groceries. Recipients will be able to go to the grocery store of their choice, at a time they pick and select the food they want. Redeeming is as easy as presenting the gift certificate at the check-out lane.
2. Scroll through our ordering page and pick the value and specification of the gift certificate that’s right for your employees. Certificates are available in amounts of $10, $15, $20, $25 or $30; some varieties come in $5 amounts, too. There’s no minimum order, and we’re happy to quote special prices for large orders.
3. Call us at 888-484-1658 with any questions. We’re here 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays.
4. Place your order online or by calling us at 888-484-1658. If we receive your order by mid-afternoon Central Time, we’ll ship it today for delivery tomorrow. If it’s later than that and you want delivery tomorrow, we still may be able to meet your deadline — just ask! We also customize your certificates with both giver and recipient names if you wish, and provide FREE customizable enclosure “thank you” cards, too. Check out our Thanksgiving Enclosure Card Catalog to pick yours.
5. Share your workplace thank you gifts! On our blog, we’ve got plenty of ideas for you on how to distribute your gThankYou! gift certificates and guides to best practices for gratitude and recognition in the workplace. Download and share our free “About Your gThankYou! Gift Certificate” letter in English and Spanish.
6. Tell colleagues about our FREE Cookbooks! Our popular “Ultimate Thanksgiving Turkey Guide” and new “Holiday Ham Guide” are the perfect companions to your gThankYou! Gift Certificates. All these free downloads can be found on the gThankYou! website under “Information for Recipients“.
Your employees can also visit our blog for suggestions on unique ways to prepare their Thanksgiving turkey and other creative cooking ideas.
7. Smile. You met your deadline and your employees will be delighted!
For more suggestions on workplace recognition best practices, please enjoy our FREE Employee Gift-Giving Guide. Download it by clicking the image below:
About gThankYou, LLC
Turkey Gift Certificates and Turkey Or Ham Gift Certificates by gThankYou! are two of America’s favorite employee gifts and can be redeemed for any Brand (Turkey or Turkey Or Ham), at virtually any Grocery Store in the U.S.
gThankYou, LLC provides company leaders with a variety of easy, meaningful and affordable ways to recognize and reward employees, holiday time or anytime. gThankYou! Certificates of Gratitude and our free Enclosure Cards are personalizable including incorporating your company logo. And, nearly all orders ship same day.
gThankYou, LLC (www.gthankyou.com) is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Contact: Rick Kiley, Chief ThankYou! Officer, gThankYou, LLC at email@example.com or 888-484-1658.
Follow the Company Blog – “Celebrating Work”.
Join the Conversation @gThankYou
Watch our gThankYou! YouTube Video – “Learn More About Us”.
“G” logo and “Certificates of Gratitude” are trademarks and “gThankYou” is a registered trademark of gThankYou, LLC.
Learn More About gThankYou!
- Building a Culture of Gratitude (73)
- How to Write an Employee Thank You Letter (11)
- Holiday Employee Appreciation Ideas (48)
- Recipes (16)
- Your gThankYou Certificate (2)
- gTY Archives (854)