Many companies celebrate holiday gratitude with employees with the gift of a turkey for Thanksgiving. It’s meaningful, affordable and one of the few gifts enjoyed by employees’ entire families. Your boss has decided this is a great idea and asks you to make it happen….but how do you buy 1500 turkeys?
The EASY Way = gThankYou! Turkey Gift Certificates
1. Call gThankYou! at 888-484-1658 or
order online at: www.gThankYou.com
2. Choose the right value gThankYou! Turkey Gift Certificate for
your Audience & Budget
gThankYou! Turkey Gift Certificates range from $10 to $30 with our most popular values being $15 and $20.
Recipients can choose any brand of whole turkey, any preparation (fresh, frozen, brined, smoked or pre-cooked) at the grocery store they choose – anywhere in the U.S.
gThankYou! holiday gift certificates are manufacturer coupons and expire in the spring, providing recipients the flexibility to use them for Thanksgiving, the winter holidays or Easter. So employees can choose the time that works best for them.
We can imprint certificates with recipient and giver names or your company logo – all free!
Download our Free 2 Page Brochure to learn more now:
3. Choose one of our FREE Enclosure Card designs
Every purchase of gThankYou! Gift Certificates receives FREE Enclosure Cards. gThankYou! Enclosure Cards come in over 50 designs.
All you do is:
- Choose a design
- Decide whether to include your company logo, or not.
- Write or choose one of our messages to be printed on your Enclosure Cards.
We print and ship virtually all orders the day they arrive. You can have your order as fast as the next business morning if that’s what you need.
That’s it. Ordering 1,500 or 15,000 Turkeys is really that easy!
It’s easy for you, and more flexible for recipients who choose what they want, when they want it.
You decide the best way to distribute your Certificates of Gratitude for your company: have management distribute them with a handshake and hearty “thank you”, distribute them at a holiday party or include them with a holiday greeting in a company mailing such as payroll.
The Hard Way = Buying & Distributing Frozen Turkeys
1. Buy 1500 frozen turkeys from a local farm or grocery stores, but…
- Are all employees at at central location or do you have multiple locations?
- How do you know the best size for all families? It’s likely to be too big for some and too small for others.
- Do your employees have enough freezer space?
- How difficult is it for employees to transport a frozen bird home? Do they use public transportation?
- What if they really need a turkey for the Christmas holiday or Easter instead?
- What’s the right time to distribute them?
2. Arrange for Freezer truck(s)
3. Figure out a plan to deliver frozen turkeys to employees at each location.
4. Figure out a plan to house and distribute remaining frozen turkeys to employees who are not present the day they are distributed.
5. Organize with Management to stand out in the parking lot to hand out frozen turkeys on on a blustery November day. Do this for every location.
There you have it, the easy and hard ways to buy 1500 Turkeys for Thanksgiving employee gifts! gThankYou! works hard to make it easy for you and better for your recipients.
At gThankYou! we help companies with easy, practical and meaningful ways to celebrate employees. If you have a large distributed workforce, we can create a custom website for locations to order your selections. For more information, please call us at 888-484-1658.
About gThankYou, LLC
Turkey Gift Certificates and Turkey Or Ham Gift Certificates by gThankYou! are two of America’s favorite employee gifts and can be redeemed for any Brand (Turkey or Turkey Or Ham), at virtually any Grocery Store in the U.S.
gThankYou, LLC provides company leaders with a variety of easy, meaningful and affordable ways to recognize and reward employees, holiday time or anytime. gThankYou! Certificates of Gratitude and our free Enclosure Cards are personalizable including incorporating your company logo. And, nearly all orders ship same day.
gThankYou, LLC (www.gthankyou.com) is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Contact: Rick Kiley, Chief ThankYou! Officer, gThankYou, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-484-1658.
Follow the Company Blog – “Celebrating Work”.
Join the Conversation @gThankYou
Watch our gThankYou! YouTube Video – “Learn More About Us”.
“G” logo and “Certificates of Gratitude” are trademarks and “gThankYou” is a registered trademark of gThankYou, LLC.
Learn More About gThankYou!