We’d like to take this opportunity on our national day of Thanksgiving to say how grateful we are to all our wonderful family, friends, customers, and business associates. We love that our business is about workplace celebration at gThankYou! and we want you to know how much we appreciate all your business, support and great ideas. Thank you!
On this day of gratitude, let’s take a look at what our country’s leaders have said through the years about Thanksgiving and gratitude:
“…that with one heart and one voice the good people may express the grateful feelings of their hearts…” Samuel Adams November 1, 1777 – Congressional Thanksgiving Day Proclamation Continental Congress
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” Thanksgiving Proclamation given by JFK, commemorating Veteran’s Day at Arlington National Cemetery on November 18, 1963.
“Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds.” Thanksgiving Proclamation given by Theodore Roosevelt on November 2, 1901.
As a little way to say “Thank You,” we’ve compiled a short list of Thanksgiving Day reading, the newest books about Thanksgiving you may want to check out to make your holiday even more special:
- “A Taste of Thanksgiving: Curious Facts About America’s Holiday” by Christopher Forest; Do you really know what Thanksgiving is all about?
- Dot’s Secret Little “What to do with Leftover Turkey” Cookbook 2nd edition by Ms Dorothy Reese, Ms Linda Grischy and Ms Cheryl Rogers; Everything you ever wanted to know about Thanksgiving turkey leftovers but were afraid to ask!
- “Southern Living Annual Recipes 2013: Every Single Recipe from 2013-over 750! by The Editors of Southern Living Magazine; Luscious recipes to add some southern comfort to your Thanksgiving.
- “The Texas Holiday Cookbook, 2nd Edition” by Dottie Griffith; Go big with these recipes from the Lone Star State to add a taste of Texas to your holiday meals!
Happy Thanksgiving! For more on gravy, Thanksgiving turkey and tips on how to make this year’s holiday one to remember, download our FREE Ultimate Turkey Guide (click the image below).
About gThankYou, LLC
Turkey Gift Certificates and Turkey Or Ham Gift Certificates by gThankYou! are two of America’s favorite employee gifts and can be redeemed for any Brand (Turkey or Turkey Or Ham), at virtually any Grocery Store in the U.S.
gThankYou, LLC provides company leaders with a variety of easy, meaningful and affordable ways to recognize and reward employees, holiday time or anytime. gThankYou! Certificates of Gratitude and our free Enclosure Cards are personalizable including incorporating your company logo. And, nearly all orders ship same day.
gThankYou, LLC (www.gthankyou.com) is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Contact: Rick Kiley, Chief ThankYou! Officer, gThankYou, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-484-1658.
Follow the Company Blog – “Celebrating Work”.
Join the Conversation @gThankYou
Watch our gThankYou! YouTube Video – “Learn More About Us”.
“G” logo and “Certificates of Gratitude” are trademarks and “gThankYou” is a registered trademark of gThankYou, LLC.
Learn More About gThankYou!
- Building a Culture of Gratitude (71)
- How to Write an Employee Thank You Letter (11)
- Holiday Employee Appreciation Ideas (48)
- Recipes (16)
- Your gThankYou Certificate (2)
- gTY Archives (854)