Don’t prefer standard Irish dishes like Corned Beef and Cabbage, Guinness Pie, or Bangers and Mash? There’s another option for St. Patrick’s Day dining you may have overlooked
This week’s recipe: Green Eggs and Ham. It’s become our favorite way to celebrate St. Patty’s since we started marking the birthday of children’s literary limerick genius, Dr. Seuss. While Theodor Geisel’s birthday is actually earlier in March, schools, libraries and literacy groups across the country mark the occasion throughout the month with reading activities. It’s a natural tie-in to cook up some Seuss’ most famous food.
Green Eggs and Ham can be dressed down or made into a special concoction served for breakfast, lunch or dinner. gThankYou for all these variations on the theme:
- Classic Green Eggs and Ham
- Pesto-topped Green Eggs and Ham
- Or, top your eggs and ham with this yummy Avocado Remoulade
Learn More About gThankYou!
- Building a Culture of Gratitude (71)
- How to Write an Employee Thank You Letter (11)
- Holiday Employee Appreciation Ideas (48)
- Recipes (16)
- Your gThankYou Certificate (2)
- gTY Archives (854)