Summer arrives – regardless of the weather outlook – this weekend with Memorial Day. That means cookouts, barbecues and outdoor get-together season will also be in full swing. For my money, there’s no better way to feed a crowd and put on a memorable Memorial Day cook-out than by grilling a turkey.
Grilled turkey makes a big splash for several reasons.
- It’s delish, regardless of the recipe you choose. This is the top way to make the tastiest turkey ever.
- It’s special. A real departure from the burgers and dogs on most grills.
- It’s dead simple. Again, regardless of the recipe, grilling your big bird is easy on the cook, so you can enjoy your holiday.
Grilled turkey has proven to be a real pleaser at our summertime gatherings. Fire up the grill and get ready for the cook-out season ahead with these ideas:
- Brined and herb-rubbed whole grilled turkey compliments of Saveur.
- The American Institute for Cancer Research has this warm weather grilled turkey recipe: Mojo Marinated Grilled Turkey.
- gThankYou founder Rick Kiley, a real fan of grilled turkey, knows just how to make the #1 Best Tasting Grilled Turkey. Follow his step-by-step guide to successfully prepare a turkey on your Weber kettle grill.
Send in your best tips on turkey grilling. And if you have a favorite rub or other way to prep your turkey for grilling, share that, too. Happy Memorial Day weekend!
Learn More About gThankYou!