Thanksgiving is a time to gather and enjoy family and friends. It’s our uniquely American holiday focused on giving thanks for the bounty of our lives. The focus is on celebrating sharing a feast with a much-loved turkey centerpiece…but what if you are not sure how to handle or cook the bird?
gThankYou is pleased to offer our free downloadable Thanksgiving Turkey Cookbook designed to take the stress out of preparing your holiday turkey. Everyone can enjoy this easy-to-use resource that answer questions from shopping to cooking and serving your holiday turkey centerpiece. This book is full of helpful tips for novices and seasoned pros!
Your workforce will find our free turkey cookbook helpful, too. Why not share the link with employees and coworkers, along with a Thanksgiving greeting? Everyone is sure to appreciate its helpful tips for preparing the perfect bird!
what to expect in your free Thanksgiving turkey cookbook
Your Questions Answered!
- What size of turkey should I buy?
- Fresh or frozen?
- Commercial, free-range, heritage, natural, organic, self-basted or kosher?
- When should I buy it?
- If the turkey is frozen, how should I thaw it? How long will it take?
- Where does the thermometer go?
- Should I make traditional roasted, deep fried or smoked turkey?
- How long should it cook?
- How will I know when it’s done?
- Should I carve the turkey as soon as it’s done? Why?
- What tools do I need?
- How should I arrange the turkey on a platter?
- What are some creative garnishes I could use?
- What if the gravy gets lumpy?
- What’s the best way to store leftover turkey?
- What are interesting ways to serve leftover turkey?
- What’s the ultimate turkey sandwich?
With our free turkey cookbook, your Thanksgiving meal is sure to please. To download the FREE Ultimate Turkey Cookbook and Guide, just click the image below. Happy cooking!
About gThankYou, LLC
Turkey Gift Certificates and Turkey Or Ham Gift Certificates by gThankYou! are two of America’s favorite employee gifts and can be redeemed for any Brand (Turkey or Turkey Or Ham), at virtually any Grocery Store in the U.S.
gThankYou, LLC provides company leaders with a variety of easy, meaningful and affordable ways to recognize and reward employees, holiday time or anytime. gThankYou! Certificates of Gratitude and our free Enclosure Cards are personalizable including incorporating your company logo. And, nearly all orders ship same day.
gThankYou, LLC (www.gthankyou.com) is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Contact: Rick Kiley, Chief ThankYou! Officer, gThankYou, LLC at email@example.com or 888-484-1658.
Follow the Company Blog – “Celebrating Work”.
Join the Conversation @gThankYou
Watch our gThankYou! YouTube Video – “Learn More About Us”.
“G” logo and “Certificates of Gratitude” are trademarks and “gThankYou” is a registered trademark of gThankYou, LLC.
Learn More About gThankYou!