With Thanksgiving less than a week away, now is the perfect time to download gThankYou!’s free eBook, “The Ultimate Thanksgiving Turkey Guide” — the perfect Thanksgiving Turkey Cookbook for cooking your holiday turkey!
Our ultimate turkey guide is straightforward and user-friendly, offering tips on everything you need to get started choosing, preparing and serving your Thanksgiving turkey. Whether it’s a Butterball or a heritage bird that’s pre-brined, roasted or destined for the smoker, our handy guide will help you streamline the centerpiece of your holiday meal.
Our popular Turkey Cookbook covers your Thanksgiving feast from shopping for the perfect bird to using leftovers to make “The Perfect Turkey Sandwich.”
Find answers to common questions:
- How big a turkey should I buy?
- Is fresh or frozen better? (The answer may surprise you!)
- Commercial, free-range, heritage, natural, organic, self-basted or kosher?
- What’s my turkey’s recommended thaw time?
- Should I dry brine or wet brine?
- How early will I need to wake up Thanksgiving morning to stick it in the oven?
- Where does the thermometer go?
- How do I know when the turkey is done?
- What tools and methods are best for carving?
- What the heck can I do with all these leftovers?
You’ll also find:
- A list of tools and kitchen wares to assemble before the big day, with tips on how to use each.
- Introductions to alternative turkey-cooking methods, such as deep-frying or smoking.
- A how-to for making your own delicious gravy at home (and how to troubleshoot if it gets too lumpy).
- Our favorite recipes for leftovers.
Download your FREE Ultimate Turkey Guide now by clicking below:Tell your friends about our blog and let us know how you like our eBook. Happy Thanksgiving, and happy cooking!
About gThankYou, LLC
Turkey Gift Certificates and Turkey Or Ham Gift Certificates by gThankYou! are two of America’s favorite employee gifts and can be redeemed for any Brand (Turkey or Turkey Or Ham), at virtually any Grocery Store in the U.S.
gThankYou, LLC provides company leaders with a variety of easy, meaningful and affordable ways to recognize and reward employees, holiday time or anytime. gThankYou! Certificates of Gratitude and our free Enclosure Cards are personalizable including incorporating your company logo. And, nearly all orders ship same day.
gThankYou, LLC (www.gthankyou.com) is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Contact: Rick Kiley, Chief ThankYou! Officer, gThankYou, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-484-1658.
Follow the Company Blog – “Celebrating Work”.
Join the Conversation @gThankYou
Watch our gThankYou! YouTube Video – “Learn More About Us”.
“G” logo and “Certificates of Gratitude” are trademarks and “gThankYou” is a registered trademark of gThankYou, LLC.
Learn More About gThankYou!