Have fun with your gThankYou! Turkey Gift Certificate by sharing creatively with employees!
People love getting gift certificates. In fact, Americans plan to give more gift cards this year than in the past. According to an October survey by the National Retail Association, gift cards remain the most requested gift item for the eighth year in a row.
Gift certificates like the gThankYou! Turkey Gift Certificate are convenient for giver and receiver alike, plus they’re meaningful, practical and easy to redeem!
Your Turkey Gift Certificate is more than just a piece of paper. It’s a meaningful contribution to your company’s overall culture of gratitude!
Read on for tips to make your gift-giving as special as possible.
Make your “thank you” count WITh a gthankyou! turkey gift certificate
[Tweet “”We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” ― Winston S. Churchill”]
1. Make it public. Share your Turkey Gift Certificate at a company event, party or even a weekly meeting, along with a handshake and a big smile. Your employees will appreciate the attention and public recognition for their hard work.
2. Inspire a delicious Thanksgiving feast with holiday cookbooks. Holiday recipes and practical cooking advice go great with your Turkey Gift Certificate! We currently offer two free downloadable cookbooks. Our popular “Ultimate Thanksgiving Turkey Guide” and “Holiday Ham Guide” are great companions to your gThankYou! Gift Certificates.
3. Tell a story of gratitude. Accompany your Turkey Gift Certificate with an anecdote about your gratitude for the employee’s good work in the past year. Be specific! Storytelling goes hand in hand with giving publicly, but you can also share your story privately with the recipient. Either way, by sharing a story of gratitude, you bring context to your gift and remind the recipient that you both notice and appreciate their efforts.
4. Write a thank-you note. Relax, it doesn’t have to be three pages of calligraphy! A few sentences will make your gift mean so much more. Just follow our simple how-to guide, “7 Steps to Writing Great Employee Thank-You Notes.”
5. Have managers hand out gift certificates personally. Good managers know how to delegate well, but gift distribution is one task that shouldn’t be assigned to anyone but them. While it may seem easier to have gifts delivered to employee mailboxes or distributed by HR staff, in the long run it defeats the purpose of giving, which is to generate good feelings and deepen a bond or relationship. Schedule time for your managers to share each gThankYou! Turkey Gift Certificate personally. It may take longer, but your employees will be glad to hear “thank you” directly from their boss.
6. Get artsy with your wrapping. Each Turkey Gift Certificate from gThankYou! come with a customizable choice from our Thanksgiving Enclosure Card Catalog. If you’re looking to make your certificate stand out even more, get inspired by this Buzzfeed list of cute and clever DIY ways to wrap a gift card.
Follow our blog, Celebrating Work, for additional ideas on how to distribute gThankYou! gift certificates and for year-round coverage of industry best practices for gratitude and recognition in the workplace.
For an in-depth guide to building a vibrant, everyday culture of workplace gratitude, download our FREE eBook, “Transforming Your Workplace with Gratitude.” You’ll be amazed at how easy it is!
About gThankYou, LLC
Turkey Gift Certificates and Turkey Or Ham Gift Certificates by gThankYou! are two of America’s favorite employee gifts and can be redeemed for any Brand (Turkey or Turkey Or Ham), at virtually any Grocery Store in the U.S.
gThankYou, LLC provides company leaders with a variety of easy, meaningful and affordable ways to recognize and reward employees, holiday time or anytime. gThankYou! Certificates of Gratitude and our free Enclosure Cards are personalizable including incorporating your company logo. And, nearly all orders ship same day.
gThankYou, LLC (www.gthankyou.com) is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Contact: Rick Kiley, Chief ThankYou! Officer, gThankYou, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-484-1658.
Follow the Company Blog – “Celebrating Work”.
Join the Conversation @gThankYou
Watch our gThankYou! YouTube Video – “Learn More About Us”.
“G” logo and “Certificates of Gratitude” are trademarks and “gThankYou” is a registered trademark of gThankYou, LLC.
Learn More About gThankYou!