At gThankYou, we’re in the fortunate position to learn and share information about how corporate gifts – to employees, customers or friends — impact business. Study after study as well as documented experiences shared by firms we serve reveals that corporate leaders practicing workplace gratitude gain a lot of what we like to call Thanks Equity. It can be measured in engaged employees, loyal customers and a healthier bottom line.
As another year comes to a close, it’s fitting to look back and share the best information we’ve found in the past year plus, a best practices of corporate gifting of sorts.
- How to engage employees? Just add dirt!
- Gaining worker buy in by offering an office recess.
- Making Thanks easy by lowering the transaction cost.
- Timing is everything, except when it comes to workplace giving.
- What to give: It’s truly the thought that counts.
- Creating awareness with recognition.
- Health and happiness through giving.
- Recognition helps gain competitive advantage.
- Giving builds customer loyalty.
- Gifting is the best recruitment and retention tool.
More innovative corporate leaders are recognizing the value of Thanks Equity. You probably won’t find it on any P&L, but it does mean a lot to an organization’s health. Please share with us your stories of how workplace gifting helps your company.
Learn More About gThankYou!
- Building a Culture of Gratitude (70)
- How to Write an Employee Thank You Letter (11)
- Holiday Employee Appreciation Ideas (48)
- Recipes (16)
- Your gThankYou Certificate (2)
- gTY Archives (854)