gThankYou’s popular Employee Appreciation Calendar for 2018 is here!
We’ve updated our annual day-to-day appreciation calendar with lots of new topics, new case studies and even more holidays and reasons to celebrate! Download your free copy of our “2018 Day-to-Day Employee Celebration Calendar” and jump-start your employee engagement and appreciation planning for the New Year.
Appreciation is a major factor in workplace happiness and functionality. And employees are more likely than ever to leave their company if they don’t receive it.
According to the Greater Good Science Center at the University of California at Berkeley, 66 percent of employees would leave their companies if they did not feel appreciation — up from 51 percent in 2012.
Everyone wins when company leaders prioritize employee appreciation.
“Recognizing the benefits we receive from others makes us happier and healthier, enhances trust and loyalty, and encourages people to connect and invest in the workplace,” writes Greater Good’s Amie M. Gordon.
Sounds great, right?
The challenge is finding ways to consistently and authentically show appreciation, day in and day out. Vowing to thank employees more often is a good start, for example, but it isn’t specific enough to be an actionable goal.
gThankYou’s 2018 Employee Appreciation Calendar helps you identify your company’s specific needs and develop a plan to share gratitude throughout the year (not just at the holidays or annual appreciation dinner). Ultimately, the goal is a happier workforce, higher retention and bigger profits.
Read on for a sneak peek at what our 2018 Calendar has in store for you!
gThankYou’s 2018 Employee Appreciation Calendar: What’s New
As in previous years, gThankYou’s “Day-to-Day Employee Celebration Calendar” is jam-packed with insights into the latest HR trends, how-to tutorials for engaging employees, case studies to inspire you, examples of holidays to celebrate each month, and research statistics to help you make the business case for appreciation.
Here’s just some of what’s new in trends and research:
- How kindness busts stress
- Why HR is switching to a model of “ongoing feedback”
- Prioritizing workplace wellbeing in 2018
- How companionate love engages employees
- The value of celebrating “small wins”
- Workplace volunteerism done right
- How to recognize distributed employees
- Telling the story of your employee brand with gratitude
- What employees really want for the holidays
We’ve also added new case studies:
- Lessons in gratitude from PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooji
- Secrets to sharing great welcome gifts
- Why one CEO writes 7,400 birth cards every year
- What a family-friendly workplace really looks like
- The legacy of the Salvation Army’s “Doughnut Lassies”
- Why the U.S. Army has an excellent Glassdoor rating
- How a Honda dealership engages employees with volunteerism
- This tech company in rural Wisconsin has amazing engagement — here’s why
- A holiday “Thank You” letter employees will remember
And that’s not all! We’ve added new holidays to our calendar for showing employee appreciation:
- National Take the Stairs Day
- Winter Olympics
- National Receptionist Day
- National Employee Health & Fitness Day
- Public Service Day
- National Picnic Month
- Friendship Day
- National Truck Driver Appreciation Week
With just a few weeks left in 2017, now’s the time to start planning for the New Year. Download your “2018 Day-to-Day Employee Celebration Calendar” today and start building an everyday culture of appreciation employees will love.
About gThankYou, LLC
Turkey Gift Certificates and Turkey Or Ham Gift Certificates by gThankYou are two of America’s favorite employee gifts and can be redeemed for any brand (Turkey or Turkey Or Ham), at virtually any grocery store in the U.S. Find out more: gThankYou Gift Certificates.
gThankYou, LLC provides company leaders with a variety of easy, meaningful and affordable ways to recognize and reward employees, holiday time or anytime. gThankYou! Certificates of Gratitude and our free Enclosure Cards are personalizable including incorporating your company logo. And, nearly all orders ship same day.
Learn More About gThankYou – Watch Our “About Us” Video:
gThankYou, LLC (www.gthankyou.com) is based in Madison, Wisconsin. Contact: Rick Kiley, Chief ThankYou! Officer, gThankYou, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-609-2234.
Follow the Company Blog — “Celebrating Work”
Join the Conversation @gThankYou
Watch our gThankYou! YouTube Video — “Learn More About gThankYou”
“G” logo and “Certificates of Gratitude” are trademarks and “gThankYou” is a registered trademark of gThankYou, LLC.
Learn More About gThankYou!