Information for Giving gThankYou Gift Certificates
- How do gThankYou Gift Certificates work?
- Download a FREE 2-page Guide To gThankYou Gift Certificates
- How do I receive FREE Enclosure Cards?
- What if someone wants merchandise that costs more than the amount of the Certificate?
- Are there charges in addition to the price of Certificates?
- Is there a minimum number of Certificates I can buy?
- How do I pay for Certificates?
- What if I want to receive Certificates tomorrow?
- How do you ship gThankYou Certificates?
- Do you send Certificates worldwide?
- What do gThankYou Certificates look like?
- Can the Certificates say they’re from me or my Company?
- Can you personalize gThankYou Certificates with Recipients' names?
- Why give a gThankYou Certificate instead of a grocery gift card?
- Are there details for each type of Certificate?
First, purchase as many Certificates as you want. Certificates are available in amounts of $10, $15, $20, $25 or $30; some varieties come in $5 amounts, too. We ship Certificates to the same day an order is received. Overnight shipping is available.
Next, distribute Certificates to employees, customers and friends. Payday is an easy time to do this.
Recipients redeem the Certificates you gave them at any grocery store, anytime they want. The grocery store handles the Certificates the same way it handles any other cents-off coupon. It’s that simple.
gThankYou offers Free Enclosure Cards with all purchases.
- First choose any of our designs. (We have designs for Autumn/Thanksgiving, Winter/Holidays, Spring & Summer, and Other Occasions.
- Second, decide what you want printed on the Enclosure Card. We'll imprint any message you want; it can be a message you write or one of ours.
- Third, decide if you want your logo on the cards.
When you buy Certificates there will be a webpage that explains everything and allows you to send your instructions to gThankYou!
No problem. The recipient just pays the difference. That means they pay the extra amount that is greater then the amount of the Certificate.
Yes. You pay for the shipping you want (Standard, Express, Overnight). Plus, there is a $0.50 (50 cents) per Certificate handling fee.
If you have a larger order, please call us. We are happy to quote special prices for large orders.
No. You may purchase any number of certificates.
Pay with any major credit card. gThankYou accepts Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
You may also pay with a check, which must be received by us prior to shipment.
No problem. Place your order by mid-afternoon Central Time and we’ll ship it today for delivery tomorrow. If it’s later than that and you want delivery tomorrow, call us (888-484-1658) and we’ll tell you if we can make your deadline.
We ship by UPS. A signature is required for delivery, so your Certificates arrive security and come directly to you.
We are able to use your company's preferred carrier or account number, if you prefer.
No. We ship to U.S. street addresses only; we do not ship to USPS or other P.O. Boxes. A signature and name are required at the time of delivery. Certificates may be redeemed only in U.S. grocery stores.
They look similar to this Turkey Certificate…
Yes. When you buy Certificates, there is a place to submit the name of the Certificate Giver. If you leave the “From” space blank, we’ll leave it blank on the Certificates.
Yes. There are two ways to do this. gThankYou will do this for you or we can leave the “Recipient” space on the Certificates blank so you can personalize them. You will see instructions for entering Recipients' names during our website check-out.
Gift certificates that can be redeemed for any merchandise at a store are viewed by recipients as cash. The things they might buy may not be enjoyed by their entire family and may be quickly forgotten.
A gThankYou Gift Certificate makes it convenient for you to give exactly what you want.
Click These Links If You Want More Details About Each Type of Certificate:
and "Certificates of Gratitude" are trademarks and "gThankYou"
is a registered trademark of gThankYou, LLC.